For People with Disabilities
In fulfilling our mission, The Alzheimer Society of Brant, Haldimand Norfolk, Hamilton Halton strives at all times to provide its services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our services and receive the same benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
- To promote accessibility and in respect of the Accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities Act.
- Has general policies, practices and procedures about providing services to people with disabilities.
- Has developed, communicated and enforced a policy and procedures for providing accessible customer service to people with disabilities.
- Is making the policies available to public upon request. Has policies, practices and procedures on service animals and support persons.
- Communicates it when there is a temporary disruption of services or facilities.
Please tell us if you need special assistance to access our services. For more information on our Accessibility for people with disabilities policies, procedures and feedback process, please contact:
905-529-7030 x 212
1575 Upper Ottawa, suite 700
Hamilton, ON L8W 3E2