Disclosing your information is important… With your consent, your Personal Health Information (PHI) will be disclosed to other community health service providers who are already offering you services or may in the future. Disclosing your PHI enables health service providers in our community to obtain up-to-date information to help coordinate health support and service planning for you. Your Personal Health Information may be collected through:
- The InterRAI Preliminary Screener
- The InterRAI Community Health Assessment (CHA)
- The InterRAI Functional Supplement to CHA Your Personal Health Information may contain details on: Your mental and physical health
- Your personal and social health history
- Your Personal Health Information collected by your assessments can only be accessed by authorized staff who are involved in providing your health services.
Your care providers must keep your information confidential and safe. To learn more about how your personal health information is collected, used and disclosed, please contact our Privacy Officer Dana Vladescu at: Phone: 905-529-7030 EXT: 206 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any issues or concerns about how your health information is being handled, you have the right to contact the Information & Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, at: 2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON, M4W 1A8,Telephone: 416-326-3333 or, 1-800-387-0073 (Online): http://www.ipc.on.ca